Skip to main content

Everyday, smth. new :)





Here are some photos from my birthday party (well, one of them, the one I had at midnight was with a little less people and, unfortunately without a camera).
With this note I will direct all of you (who, by some strange accident never heard of it) to the new sidebar link. FaceBook is the growing online society of American students and I think, faculty members aswell, where you can post photos like these and see photos of other people, join clubs and meet other people etc. etc. Nice little thingie with a big future (it exists only for a year and already incompasses all American Universities). So all you non-Americans don't have to worry for a long time, it will spread.
I guess I should mention a story that has a potential of becoming HUGE in the coming year. If you skip some nationalistic stuff, it seems to indicate that there is a 100m PYRAMID in Bosnia and Herzegovina! It seems to be very old, and was covered by some layers of earth over the centuries but the uncovering has begun. Follow up will be there, but if it doesn't turn out to be a great hoax, man... first pyramid in Europe...
There are some great pictures of the hill that is believed to be the "Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun" (implying its similarity to Asztec pyramids in Southern and Central America) and even if it is all bull shit, at least you get to see one of the oldest towns in Bosnia, Visoko.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cutest Thing

Does it get any cuter??? Anyway, Cute Overload is a beautifuly cutest thingy blog ever ever blog... What can I say, cutest puppies get to me in ways unimaginable to people that don't know me that well... But not to be all cutsie and puppy eyes on you, a bit of WARNING! This post'll have to do with the next award I'll be giving away as soon as I figure out what it'll be...

Rules of the South

Back again. Some of you may have thought that I go out every night, all night, to examin those male-female relations more closely. I am terribly sorry to dissapoint you... believe me, more then you can imagine... I'm not saying I'm not willing. I am not saying I am not capable, oh no, I am saying I am being prevented by the State of Mississippi, and not just me, but everyone!!! There's no discrimination in these laws, oh no. Public order shall be ensured at all times. Any and every drunken behaviour at all hours of day and night shall be stopped and taken care of immediately [by arresting the drunken person]. All public shops and clubs that pore alcoholic beverages will be closed before 1AM on ordinary weeknights. On saturdays no store will be opened after 12AM (!!!) and will remain closed all through the Holy Sunday. This is in short what the laws (at least in Oxford) ought to look like. I haven't actually read them, but believe me, Police is there to remind me. And n
People wanted more photo's... And since I don't exactly know what to write about... Well, here you are... [Klik on d imidzs tu si betr.] My lovely Bosnian sister. :) Sabina, Fullbright Undergrad from Tuzla. First meeting of the Planet Partners in the Grove, what was the date?... Sometime in September. Hence the short pants. From left to right: Hyewon Hwang (Korea), Varun Kumar (India) and Hyejeong Pang (Korea). The Second Planet Partners meeting yesterday, 10/27/2005, we carved those pumpkn headsamericans make for their children, burned some marshmallow over the fire you can see in the first photo, and then danced those ridiculous square dances you can see in movies that show the life on the Wild West or South. Anyway, had a lot of fun. :) The only sign of wildlife in Oxford (apart from a couple of robins and sparrows). There's like a thousand of them on campus and every once in a while students get hit on their heads with nuts. Oh yeah, and there're some different kin