Skip to main content

Hotty Totty

OleMissRebels Interestingly enough, I've written so much about what's going around the Campus and Oxford, but didn't mention the main thing (from the name of the post).
Now all of you know that the teams here're all "Rebels" and the supporters are "Rebels" and you can find anything with the same word on it, from T-shirts to spoons and pencils. That's America for you.
But you don't know the "supporters cheer", hehehehe. And this is where it gets funny. "Are You Readdyyy??!"
Hell Yeah!
Damn Right!

Hotty Totty!
Gosh Almighty!
Who The Hell Are We?
Hey!
Flim Flam!
Bim Bam!
Ole Miss!
By Damn!
I can just see the faces of all the people I know back home (goddamn this blog, it doesn't support smileys...). Theyre probably asking themselves: "What MADE you memorise this???!!!" Well, it was either this or let the Alabama University supporters win the "singing of the cheers" contest in the local Pub... Heh, you get the picture.
And you hear this all over the place, all you have to be is drunk (or otherwise "highspirited") and yell out "Are you ready!?" Beautiful really, especially since you get so many girls join in the singing, not like back home where it's not for women to cheer, especially when you're a STUDENT, then you don't EVER watch sports. Another thing I like about the high education in the States. And girls... Have I mentioned I like girls here?...
Anyway, for the end I will direct you to the top of the page where now you can:
1. Search the net with Google! I did this only so you'll put my blog as your starting page (as if you already didn't :)), and so you don't have to instal that search bar they offer. But you can still do these things, really.
2. Download the latest version of Firefox, the most popular internet browser after the Iexplorer (shudder). I prefere it so I think you should too. ;)
3. At least, look at the page of AdSense, Google's offer to all webmasters to add these great features to their websites FOR FREE, and get this, EARN SOME MONEY. I don't know how well it works over seas, but it doesn't cost you anything to try. All I know is that that space up there really was boring and now looks much better.
Also the sidebar is now a little lower down with the text bcos of all the adds, but they load really easy and still bring me some FREE CASH. So if you see smth nice, click on it, Google doesn't bring you spam, just great opportunities... I think...
And again nobody contacted me so I'll have to ask again and again. I leave to you all until the end of November to give me your opinions about a new name for the blog. Not to deterr from the current name too much, I thought of these THREE choices (bcos the "r2c" is already taken):
1. r2cu.blogspot.com
2. r2create.blogspot.com
3. round2c.blogspot.com
Just noticed that this message editor doesn't have the underline option. Weird...
So these're my suggestions. All comments put in the comment section, or send me an informative email to the email adress in the sidebar. Also you can contact me with suggestions about the look of the page, whether you like the adds at all (not that I'll do much about it, but they can be smaller and less pictoresque, if necessary...), also on email and comments.
Now I think about it, I am excepting original logos for this blog. I can't pay you, of course, but what ever you'd like to see here (as long as it's not an already existing logo of a company) send it in and if there're enough ideas we can vote on it together. The artist who wins gets his name written below the logo wherever it may appear.
Logo should be either a perfect square (all the sides the same, how do the Americans call these...squares?) or a regular banner size (you know, a square but with one longer sides then the others,... it usually goes to the top of the page? And I say that I know English...).
I can work on them to fit into a page but it has to be some shape or the other. Send them in the best resolution no matter how much they weigh, to the email, also by the end of November. By then I should have a couple of my own ideas and the final look of the blog prepared.
Read me tomorow.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Buduci da si u stanju zamisliti moju reakciju na ono are you ready,nema potrebe da ista komentarisem.

Popular posts from this blog

The Cutest Thing

Does it get any cuter??? Anyway, Cute Overload is a beautifuly cutest thingy blog ever ever blog... What can I say, cutest puppies get to me in ways unimaginable to people that don't know me that well... But not to be all cutsie and puppy eyes on you, a bit of WARNING! This post'll have to do with the next award I'll be giving away as soon as I figure out what it'll be...

Rules of the South

Back again. Some of you may have thought that I go out every night, all night, to examin those male-female relations more closely. I am terribly sorry to dissapoint you... believe me, more then you can imagine... I'm not saying I'm not willing. I am not saying I am not capable, oh no, I am saying I am being prevented by the State of Mississippi, and not just me, but everyone!!! There's no discrimination in these laws, oh no. Public order shall be ensured at all times. Any and every drunken behaviour at all hours of day and night shall be stopped and taken care of immediately [by arresting the drunken person]. All public shops and clubs that pore alcoholic beverages will be closed before 1AM on ordinary weeknights. On saturdays no store will be opened after 12AM (!!!) and will remain closed all through the Holy Sunday. This is in short what the laws (at least in Oxford) ought to look like. I haven't actually read them, but believe me, Police is there to remind me. And n

Here I Am...

Never mind, an old song... To begin with, a brief account of our visit to Washington D.C., a lovely place that by some strange universal accident landed on a wrong continent. :) We didn't get much chance to walk around the City, somewhat because of the rain and also our busy schedule. But we did see (at least from afar) most of the most famous monuments that make this city what it is. We were located in the City Center so we also saw all the old architecture that one wouldn't expect anywhere outside Europe, and also got a tour of a big fortress Americans call State Department. But we got a chance to see a whole lot of Bosnian politicians. I do not want to curse on this blog so I will just skip the general impression I got from our political "elite" and religious leaders. With people like that our country can only go – downhill. I did get a chance to meet a lot of interesting people outside of that group. I made a little mistake, 9 Bosnian students came to that anniver