Skip to main content

Extra! Extra!

SQristmasFirst, off don't think I've fallen under the spell of the American Christmas cheer... well, maybe a little bit, but that's beside the point. This image is just a sample of what you may find if you click here, or on the SuzieQ link in the new floating sidebar I've instaled!
This artwork is by a Bosnian of all people, Filip Andronik, who's been doing design and comic book work for some time, and he claims, has the first Bosnian comic book web page.
Now if you're easily offended or have a weak heart, don't click on those links I mentioned above!!! There's some explicit (over 18) content, but the beauty of it all should interest people of all ages and sexes. :)
There's also his full (non-explicit) online comic that is just waiting to be published, so hurry and see it here before it's taken down.
Now for the rest of the news. As some of you may have observes, Round2Create is no longer the only adress you can find me with . Thanks to FreeDomain.co.nr (a link also available in the floating sidebar) now my page looks more professional with a more adequate name - http://r2cu.co.nr/. This is the last time I'll be changing the name, so I'm sorry for any and all inconvinience. Thank you to Jurica for the idea, and a link to his website (in Croatian, with a just started comic) is also in the sidebar.
For all of you who're wondering what Lavirint means (also in the sidebar), it's "labyrinth" in Serbian. :) It's a small publishing company I'm proud to say I did some work for, and for now they've concentrated on publishing comic book from an american company, Image Comics. I'll probably talk about them a little more later, just wanted to emphasise their presence in the floating sidebar. :P
And in the end, the floating sidebar. Big thanks goes to Roy Whittle (http://www.javascript-fx.com/), who made this script available at http://www.dynamicdrive.com/, and to me who adapted it with so much hard work. :)
So many links today, and so much diverse content in today's post. It's very important to mention that I'm finishing the look of the website, so if you have any complaints and suggestions this is the time to give them. All the people I have links of in the sidebars are invited to send me new logo's that will look better then the existing ones or if I don't have any at all.
See you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cutest Thing

Does it get any cuter??? Anyway, Cute Overload is a beautifuly cutest thingy blog ever ever blog... What can I say, cutest puppies get to me in ways unimaginable to people that don't know me that well... But not to be all cutsie and puppy eyes on you, a bit of WARNING! This post'll have to do with the next award I'll be giving away as soon as I figure out what it'll be...

Rules of the South

Back again. Some of you may have thought that I go out every night, all night, to examin those male-female relations more closely. I am terribly sorry to dissapoint you... believe me, more then you can imagine... I'm not saying I'm not willing. I am not saying I am not capable, oh no, I am saying I am being prevented by the State of Mississippi, and not just me, but everyone!!! There's no discrimination in these laws, oh no. Public order shall be ensured at all times. Any and every drunken behaviour at all hours of day and night shall be stopped and taken care of immediately [by arresting the drunken person]. All public shops and clubs that pore alcoholic beverages will be closed before 1AM on ordinary weeknights. On saturdays no store will be opened after 12AM (!!!) and will remain closed all through the Holy Sunday. This is in short what the laws (at least in Oxford) ought to look like. I haven't actually read them, but believe me, Police is there to remind me. And n

Here I Am...

Never mind, an old song... To begin with, a brief account of our visit to Washington D.C., a lovely place that by some strange universal accident landed on a wrong continent. :) We didn't get much chance to walk around the City, somewhat because of the rain and also our busy schedule. But we did see (at least from afar) most of the most famous monuments that make this city what it is. We were located in the City Center so we also saw all the old architecture that one wouldn't expect anywhere outside Europe, and also got a tour of a big fortress Americans call State Department. But we got a chance to see a whole lot of Bosnian politicians. I do not want to curse on this blog so I will just skip the general impression I got from our political "elite" and religious leaders. With people like that our country can only go – downhill. I did get a chance to meet a lot of interesting people outside of that group. I made a little mistake, 9 Bosnian students came to that anniver